ATTENTION: Student Transportation Service Providers
Freire Charter School Wilmington is accepting bids from Student Transportation Service Providers to provide bus services to students in the 2019-20 school year.
To respond to this RFP, please ensure you bid includes:
- Appendix A-H of the RFP Document, completed;
- A list of references and their contact information;
- A list of all schools currently under contract;
- A bank credit reference;
- Resume(s) of company’s principal management
- Accident record reports from the previous 3 years in Delaware;
- A list of any lawsuits or administrative proceedings against the company in any state during the last 5 years;
- Sample or copy of the company’s certificate of insurance;
- Proposed location(s) for bus parking, dispatch office, and maintenance facility locations.
All bids must be received no later than July 22nd, 2019 at 5 p.m. Bids must be submitted to:
Ami Irvin, Operations
1617 JFK Blvd., Suite 1260, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Please reach out to Ami with any questions and/or concerns regarding this RFP and Freire’s current transportation practices. Please note that we are open to the option of splitting routes between more than one company; please reach out to Ami with more information regarding this.
Freire Charter School Wilmington’s Board of Directors reserves the right to reject any and all bids or accept the bid that it finds to be the most responsive and responsible bid submitted.